Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hello!

This is my first EVER blog posting.  I've been asked (quite a few times) for recipes for cookies and such that I make, and I thought.. Why not start a blog and post them as I go along.  I've also been told to make a cookbook, but hey, this is WAY easier.

So, some background:  I am a stay at home mom to 2 fantastic girls. Kaedence is 2 1/2 and Ariana will be 2 months in a few days.  They definitely keep my hands full and my days busy! I have been with my husband Craig for 9 1/2 years (married for 5). He is a Strength and Conditioning Coach, so you can imagine how happy he is with my love for baking. LOL.  I also have a crazy dog named Spike. He's pretty well known for polishing off an entire box of cupcakes and at least 13 chocolate chip cookies without getting too sick. And yes, those were separate occasions.  I will admit, most of my cookie baking is during the football season (which yes is drawing to a close), but I have been known to bake on a whim here and there.  I have always loved baking. Cookies, brownies, cakes, Fudge, candy. I'm not really sure what else to put in this FIRST POST, so I will probably end it here! I will update as I bake.. This weekend it will be Forgotten Kiss Cookies and Gingerbread for the final NC State Football game! Though, I think tomorrow I will update will some cookie recipes that I did last weekend. Hope you enjoyed reading!
My Crazy Family on Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment